Activity Wavier & Release
Upon purchase of the activity (Amazing Race YQG) ticket the participant understand and knowledge in consideration of the covenants and agreement contained in this agreement and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties to this agreement agree to the following:
- Being of lawful age and in considering of being permitted to participle in the activity described below, the participant releases and forever discharges the activity provider, the activity provider’s spouse, heirs, executors, administrations, legal representative and assigns from all manner of actions, causes of actions, debts, accounts, blonds, contracts, claims and demands for or by reason of any injury to person or property, including injury resulting in the death of the participant, which has been or may be sustained as a consequence of the participant’s participation in the activity described below, and not withstanding that such damage, loss or injury may have been cause solely or partly by the negligence of the activity provider.
- The participant understands and agrees that during the event all local and city rules, traffic laws and city bylaws will be obeyed. Activity provider will not allow either will encourage obstruction of any city bylaws and traffic requirements. Any fine or ticketing collected by the participant during the event is not responsibility of the activity provider, and acknowledgement of this agreement participant agrees to be forever prevents from suing or other otherwise claiming against the activity provide for any fines or tickets collected during the event while participating in or preparing for the event.
- The participant understands that he/she would not be permitted to participate in the activity described below unless the participant acknowledges the agreement.
Details of Activity:
- Scheduled for April 29, 2018, the participant will participate in the following event Amazing Race YQG. The event is a collect of individual challenges and obstacle courses across city of Windsor, ON, Canada. Individual challenges and obstacle courses will require participant mental and physical involvements. Participant will be required to self-provide methods of transportation traveling between each challenge and obstacle course.
- The participant acknowledges that this agreement is given with the express intention of effecting the extinguishment of the certain obligations owed to the participant and the with the intention of blinding the participant’s souse, heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives and assigns.
Fitness to Participate:
- The participant acknowledges that the participant does not have any physical limitation, medical ailments, physical or mental disabilities that would limit or prevent the participant from participating in the above mentioned activity. If required, the participant will obtain a medical examination and clearance.
Full and Final Settlement:
- The participant herby acknowledges and agrees that the participant has carefully read this agreement, that the participant fully understand the same, and that the participant is freely and voluntarily executing the same.
- The participant understand that by signing this agreement, the participant agrees to be forever prevented from suing or otherwise claiming against the activity provider for any property loss or personal injury that the participant may sustain while participating in or preparing for the above noted activity.
- The participants have been given the opportunity and have been encouraged to seek independent legal advice prior to signing this agreement.
- This agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties to this agreement and the terms of this agreements are contractual and not a mere recital.
- This agreement will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the province of Ontario, Canada.